Silver Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Moon Pack is a fun, friendly wolf roleplay that has been around for a while.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay // First link
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:54 pm by Guest

» Make a lie!
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:48 pm by Tunny

» Fatorum Consilio
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:17 pm by Guest

» SMP Advertisement
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:19 pm by Plasma

» Accepted canines
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 pm by Jax

» Introducing Paco
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:43 pm by Jax

» First Link-The Corazon Wolf RPG
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:52 am by Guest

» Levels of Offenses
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:13 am by Jax

» Aleir's Biography
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:51 pm by Jax

Top posters
Plasma
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ Vote_lcapJax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ Voting_barJax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ Vote_rcap 
Jax
Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ Vote_lcapJax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ Voting_barJax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ Vote_rcap 
Innes
Tunny
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:24 am

Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ Empty
PostSubject: Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~   Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~ EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

Hello One and all!
I'm Jax, one of the original members of the first version of this sight and co-founder of this one.
Most of the images that you see were maniped by me and I just want to say one thing before I continue.
None of the photos that I use in my manips belong to me. They are property of there highly respected owners and I'm just using them for my own enjoyment.
The wolves that are found in most of my manips are from the Dawnthieves sight. They've got some very high quality photos and I suggest you check them out.

Anyway, I have almost no tolerance for trolls, mostly because they're too dumb to realize that if they just tell me what's wrong I'll fix it.. HEAR THAT? I'LL FIX IT! Who would've guessed.
In fact even if you're not a troll and you have a problem with someone on the site or something about the site come to me, I'll do my best to fix it.

Some actual things about me now, I've been roleplaying for over a year and have developed slight anger problems and a very good Bs detector from certain experiences.. beware.
I will try and be as nice as I can to my fellow members, so if you make me mad either you or I will disappear for a while.
I play COD Ghost and Advanced Warfare, Farcry, and Skyrim.
Favorite book series is Warriors by Erin Hunter, right behind that is Harry Potter
Despite some of my issues I'll listen to your problems, but you must remember that some people don't like it because it feels awkward. So unless it's just you and me in the chatbox, pm me.
A wolf named Sadie was my first rp character. Oh how I miss the good days.
My favorite tv cartoon is Invader Zim

Um.. I like tea

ps- Plasma is probably nicer than me
Back to top Go down

Jax ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Moon Pack :: General Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: